Newcastle United Dealt Major Blow In Niklas Sule Pursuit

Your Newcastle United transfer rumours on Thursday, 23 December.

Newcastle keeping a close eye as Niklas Süle Bayern exit 'as good as sealed'

Reports from Sky Germany claim Niklas Süle’s transfer away from Bayern is "as good as sealed".

According to Sky transfer expert Marc Behrenbeck, the central defender must have an "image problem" as he cannot understand why the 26-year-old is underestimated.

The German international has found his game time inconsistent to say the least at the Allianz arena this season, but was voted in the best XI for the first half of the Bundesliga season.

Reports in Germany claim the central defender 'stabilises' the Bayern defence but could be on his way out in January.

According to Behrenbeck, Süle does not feel valued at Bayern and it will be "difficult or even impossible to convince him to extend his contract. His departure is as good as sealed."

Süle will be available on a free transfer next summer if his contract is not extended by the Bavarian club.

>Read More
Related Articles
>Read More
Related Articles

Magpies tipped to sign provider Callum Wilson would love

Kevin Campbell believes Lucas Digne would be "a brilliant signing" for Newcastle United and Callum Wilson would "love" playing with him.

The Everton full-back is being tipped for an exit from Goodison Park in January and the Magpies are one of the clubs to have been linked with a move for the Frenchman.

Lucas Digne's last Premier League came against Brentford last month.

“Oh yeah, he is a striker’s dream," Campbell told Football Insider.

“Wilson would love playing with him just like [Dominic] Calvert-Lewin has.

“Not only is Digne a France international defender, he is a top-class wide-man. He gives you something else going forward.

“He has a wand of a left foot. When he swings though crosses in they have the perfect spin on it so as a centre-forward, all you need to do is get your head on it. The ball will do the rest.

“I think Digne would be a brilliant signing for Newcastle and one that is more than likely possible.”

Newcastle dealt Jesse Lingard blow despite Ralph Rangnick decision

Journalist Fabrizio Romano has dealt Newcastle fans a major blow in their pursuit of Jesse Lingard.

The Magpies have been linked with a move for the England international since day one of the new Saudi regime, with a loan move mooted for the January transfer window.

However, Romano has issued the Toon with a major blow. Speaking on The United Stand YouTube channel, Romano said: "It is true that Newcastle approached him, Newcastle want Jesse Lingard.

"They contacted him so they have his name on the list. But at the moment, they know that the player is not accepting – as of now – a move in January.”

Source : https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-transfer-rumours-bayern-22550853

824
Transfer news LIVE: Newcastle bid £33.5m for Guimaraes, Spurs ‘in Luis Diaz talks’, Chelsea ‘negotiating Dembele deal’

Source:The Scottish Sun

Transfer news LIVE: Newcastle bid £33.5m for Guimaraes, Spurs ‘in Luis Diaz talks’, Chelsea ‘negotiating Dembele deal’

Transfer news LIVE: Tottenham ‘in Luis Diaz talks’, Chelsea ‘negotiating Ousmane Dembele deal’, Azpilicueta update

Source:The Sun

Transfer news LIVE: Tottenham ‘in Luis Diaz talks’, Chelsea ‘negotiating Ousmane Dembele deal’, Azpilicueta update

Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain make contact with Cristiano Ronaldo

Source:Sports Mole

Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain make contact with Cristiano Ronaldo